{"id":28003,"date":"2015-08-01T16:13:37","date_gmt":"2015-08-01T21:13:37","guid":{"rendered":"http:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/?p=28003"},"modified":"2015-08-03T09:31:11","modified_gmt":"2015-08-03T14:31:11","slug":"2007-volvo-c70","status":"publish","type":"post","link":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/2015\/08\/2007-volvo-c70","title":{"rendered":"2007 Volvo C70"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Drivers door window will lower when door is opened. When the door is closed the window will not go back up as Volvo windows do when convertible door is opened. I have to raise window with door switch every time I enter car. Window only drops down about a 1\/4 inch as it always did. Does door window switch need replacement?<\/p>\n","protected":false},"excerpt":{"rendered":"<p>Drivers door window will lower when door is opened. When the door is closed the window will not go back up as Volvo windows do when convertible door is opened. I have to raise window with door switch every time I enter car. Window only drops down about a 1\/4 inch as it always did.&hellip;&nbsp;<a href=\"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/2015\/08\/2007-volvo-c70\" rel=\"bookmark\">Read More &raquo;<span class=\"screen-reader-text\">2007 Volvo C70<\/span><\/a><\/p>\n","protected":false},"author":11769,"featured_media":0,"comment_status":"open","ping_status":"closed","sticky":false,"template":"","format":"standard","meta":{"neve_meta_sidebar":"","neve_meta_container":"","neve_meta_enable_content_width":"","neve_meta_content_width":0,"neve_meta_title_alignment":"","neve_meta_author_avatar":"","neve_post_elements_order":"","neve_meta_disable_header":"","neve_meta_disable_footer":"","neve_meta_disable_title":"","footnotes":""},"categories":[233],"tags":[10286],"class_list":["post-28003","post","type-post","status-publish","format-standard","hentry","category-volvo","tag-c70"],"yoast_head":"<!-- This site is optimized with the Yoast SEO Premium plugin v23.0 (Yoast SEO v28.1) - https:\/\/yoast.com\/product\/yoast-seo-premium-wordpress\/ -->\n<title>2007 Volvo C70 - FreeAutoMechanic Advice<\/title>\n<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"index, follow, max-snippet:-1, max-image-preview:large, max-video-preview:-1\" \/>\n<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/2015\/08\/2007-volvo-c70\" \/>\n<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"2007 Volvo C70\" \/>\n<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Drivers door window will lower when door is opened. When the door is closed the window will not go back up as Volvo windows do when convertible door is opened. I have to raise window with door switch every time I enter car. Window only drops down about a 1\/4 inch as it always did.&hellip;&nbsp;Read More &raquo;2007 Volvo C70\" \/>\n<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/2015\/08\/2007-volvo-c70\" \/>\n<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"FreeAutoMechanic Advice\" \/>\n<meta property=\"article:publisher\" content=\"https:\/\/www.facebook.com\/freeautomechanic\" \/>\n<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2015-08-01T21:13:37+00:00\" \/>\n<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2015-08-03T14:31:11+00:00\" \/>\n<meta name=\"author\" content=\"cutty\" \/>\n<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n<meta name=\"twitter:label1\" content=\"Written by\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"twitter:data1\" content=\"cutty\" \/>\n<!-- \/ Yoast SEO Premium plugin. -->","yoast_head_json":{"title":"2007 Volvo C70 - FreeAutoMechanic Advice","robots":{"index":"index","follow":"follow","max-snippet":"max-snippet:-1","max-image-preview":"max-image-preview:large","max-video-preview":"max-video-preview:-1"},"canonical":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/2015\/08\/2007-volvo-c70","og_locale":"en_US","og_type":"article","og_title":"2007 Volvo C70","og_description":"Drivers door window will lower when door is opened. When the door is closed the window will not go back up as Volvo windows do when convertible door is opened. I have to raise window with door switch every time I enter car. Window only drops down about a 1\/4 inch as it always did.&hellip;&nbsp;Read More &raquo;2007 Volvo C70","og_url":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/2015\/08\/2007-volvo-c70","og_site_name":"FreeAutoMechanic Advice","article_publisher":"https:\/\/www.facebook.com\/freeautomechanic","article_published_time":"2015-08-01T21:13:37+00:00","article_modified_time":"2015-08-03T14:31:11+00:00","author":"cutty","twitter_card":"summary_large_image","twitter_misc":{"Written by":"cutty"},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"Article","@id":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/2015\/08\/2007-volvo-c70#article","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/2015\/08\/2007-volvo-c70"},"author":{"name":"cutty","@id":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/#\/schema\/person\/cf484465048a8d50e7b7482e9309adb2"},"headline":"2007 Volvo C70","datePublished":"2015-08-01T21:13:37+00:00","dateModified":"2015-08-03T14:31:11+00:00","mainEntityOfPage":{"@id":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/2015\/08\/2007-volvo-c70"},"wordCount":62,"commentCount":1,"publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/#organization"},"keywords":["C70"],"articleSection":["Volvo"],"inLanguage":"en-US","potentialAction":[{"@type":"CommentAction","name":"Comment","target":["https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/2015\/08\/2007-volvo-c70#respond"]}]},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/2015\/08\/2007-volvo-c70","url":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/2015\/08\/2007-volvo-c70","name":"2007 Volvo C70 - FreeAutoMechanic Advice","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/#website"},"datePublished":"2015-08-01T21:13:37+00:00","dateModified":"2015-08-03T14:31:11+00:00","breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/2015\/08\/2007-volvo-c70#breadcrumb"},"inLanguage":"en-US","potentialAction":[{"@type":"ReadAction","target":["https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/2015\/08\/2007-volvo-c70"]}]},{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/2015\/08\/2007-volvo-c70#breadcrumb","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/"},{"@type":"ListItem","position":2,"name":"2007 Volvo C70"}]},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/","name":"FreeAutoMechanic Advice","description":"Ask a Car Mechanic Questions for Free","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/#organization"},"potentialAction":[{"@type":"SearchAction","target":{"@type":"EntryPoint","urlTemplate":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/?s={search_term_string}"},"query-input":{"@type":"PropertyValueSpecification","valueRequired":true,"valueName":"search_term_string"}}],"inLanguage":"en-US"},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/#organization","name":"FreeAutoMechanic Advice","url":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/","logo":{"@type":"ImageObject","inLanguage":"en-US","@id":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/#\/schema\/logo\/image\/","url":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/wp-content\/uploads\/2020\/06\/cropped-auto_repair_questions.jpg","contentUrl":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/wp-content\/uploads\/2020\/06\/cropped-auto_repair_questions.jpg","width":250,"height":81,"caption":"FreeAutoMechanic Advice"},"image":{"@id":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/#\/schema\/logo\/image\/"},"sameAs":["https:\/\/www.facebook.com\/freeautomechanic","https:\/\/www.youtube.com\/freeautomechanic"]},{"@type":"Person","@id":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/#\/schema\/person\/cf484465048a8d50e7b7482e9309adb2","name":"cutty","image":{"@type":"ImageObject","inLanguage":"en-US","@id":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/wp-content\/litespeed\/avatar\/be72c1b368c29cd1e38150bc73a5af67.jpg","url":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/wp-content\/litespeed\/avatar\/be72c1b368c29cd1e38150bc73a5af67.jpg","contentUrl":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/wp-content\/litespeed\/avatar\/be72c1b368c29cd1e38150bc73a5af67.jpg","caption":"cutty"},"url":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/author\/cutty"}]}},"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/posts\/28003","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/posts"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/post"}],"author":[{"embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/users\/11769"}],"replies":[{"embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/comments?post=28003"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/posts\/28003\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=28003"}],"wp:term":[{"taxonomy":"category","embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/categories?post=28003"},{"taxonomy":"post_tag","embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/tags?post=28003"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}