{"id":32562,"date":"2024-03-26T09:55:28","date_gmt":"2024-03-26T16:55:28","guid":{"rendered":"http:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/?p=32562"},"modified":"2024-03-26T09:55:29","modified_gmt":"2024-03-26T16:55:29","slug":"2007-mitsubishi-outlander-le-catalytic-converter-keeps-burning-out","status":"publish","type":"post","link":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/2024\/03\/2007-mitsubishi-outlander-le-catalytic-converter-keeps-burning-out","title":{"rendered":"2007 Mitsubishi Outlander le catalytic converter keeps burning out"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p>My catalytic converter keeps burning out, I have replaced it 3 times and the same thing happens. I drive it for a few days or so, the check engine light comes on then I take to mechanic and he puts in a new converter. the first time he just put in a converter. the next time the coils burned up and he replaced them, the next time he replaced the computer. the next time he replaced the converter again. now a week later the engine light is on and the car radiator fan comes on.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<hr class=\"wp-block-separator has-alpha-channel-opacity\"\/>\n\n\n\n<p>Should you be able to supply the check engine light code I would be happy to help you narrow down the problem. I would think if you are unhappy with the results of the money you are spending you might consider going elsewhere. <\/p>\n","protected":false},"excerpt":{"rendered":"<p>My catalytic converter keeps burning out, I have replaced it 3 times and the same thing happens. I drive it for a few days or so, the check engine light comes on then I take to mechanic and he puts in a new converter. the first time he just put in a converter. the next&hellip;&nbsp;<a href=\"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/2024\/03\/2007-mitsubishi-outlander-le-catalytic-converter-keeps-burning-out\" rel=\"bookmark\">Read More &raquo;<span class=\"screen-reader-text\">2007 Mitsubishi Outlander le catalytic converter keeps burning out<\/span><\/a><\/p>\n","protected":false},"author":13045,"featured_media":81407,"comment_status":"open","ping_status":"closed","sticky":false,"template":"","format":"standard","meta":{"neve_meta_sidebar":"","neve_meta_container":"","neve_meta_enable_content_width":"","neve_meta_content_width":0,"neve_meta_title_alignment":"","neve_meta_author_avatar":"","neve_post_elements_order":"","neve_meta_disable_header":"","neve_meta_disable_footer":"","neve_meta_disable_title":"","footnotes":""},"categories":[1,137],"tags":[],"class_list":["post-32562","post","type-post","status-publish","format-standard","has-post-thumbnail","hentry","category-auto-repair-questions","category-mitsubishi"],"yoast_head":"<!-- This site is optimized with the Yoast SEO Premium plugin v23.0 (Yoast SEO v28.1) - https:\/\/yoast.com\/product\/yoast-seo-premium-wordpress\/ -->\n<title>2007 Mitsubishi Outlander le catalytic converter keeps burning out - FreeAutoMechanic Advice<\/title>\n<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"index, follow, max-snippet:-1, max-image-preview:large, max-video-preview:-1\" \/>\n<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/2024\/03\/2007-mitsubishi-outlander-le-catalytic-converter-keeps-burning-out\" \/>\n<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"2007 Mitsubishi Outlander le catalytic converter keeps burning out\" \/>\n<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"My catalytic converter keeps burning out, I have replaced it 3 times and the same thing happens. I drive it for a few days or so, the check engine light comes on then I take to mechanic and he puts in a new converter. the first time he just put in a converter. the next&hellip;&nbsp;Read More &raquo;2007 Mitsubishi Outlander le catalytic converter keeps burning out\" \/>\n<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/2024\/03\/2007-mitsubishi-outlander-le-catalytic-converter-keeps-burning-out\" \/>\n<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"FreeAutoMechanic Advice\" \/>\n<meta property=\"article:publisher\" content=\"https:\/\/www.facebook.com\/freeautomechanic\" \/>\n<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-03-26T16:55:28+00:00\" \/>\n<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-03-26T16:55:29+00:00\" \/>\n<meta property=\"og:image\" content=\"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/wp-content\/uploads\/2016\/03\/2007-Mitsubishi-outlander.jpg\" \/>\n\t<meta property=\"og:image:width\" content=\"867\" \/>\n\t<meta property=\"og:image:height\" content=\"523\" \/>\n\t<meta property=\"og:image:type\" content=\"image\/jpeg\" \/>\n<meta name=\"author\" content=\"gmorris\" \/>\n<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n<meta name=\"twitter:label1\" content=\"Written by\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"twitter:data1\" content=\"gmorris\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"twitter:label2\" content=\"Est. reading time\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"twitter:data2\" content=\"1 minute\" \/>\n<!-- \/ Yoast SEO Premium plugin. -->","yoast_head_json":{"title":"2007 Mitsubishi Outlander le catalytic converter keeps burning out - FreeAutoMechanic Advice","robots":{"index":"index","follow":"follow","max-snippet":"max-snippet:-1","max-image-preview":"max-image-preview:large","max-video-preview":"max-video-preview:-1"},"canonical":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/2024\/03\/2007-mitsubishi-outlander-le-catalytic-converter-keeps-burning-out","og_locale":"en_US","og_type":"article","og_title":"2007 Mitsubishi Outlander le catalytic converter keeps burning out","og_description":"My catalytic converter keeps burning out, I have replaced it 3 times and the same thing happens. I drive it for a few days or so, the check engine light comes on then I take to mechanic and he puts in a new converter. the first time he just put in a converter. the next&hellip;&nbsp;Read More &raquo;2007 Mitsubishi Outlander le catalytic converter keeps burning out","og_url":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/2024\/03\/2007-mitsubishi-outlander-le-catalytic-converter-keeps-burning-out","og_site_name":"FreeAutoMechanic Advice","article_publisher":"https:\/\/www.facebook.com\/freeautomechanic","article_published_time":"2024-03-26T16:55:28+00:00","article_modified_time":"2024-03-26T16:55:29+00:00","og_image":[{"width":867,"height":523,"url":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/wp-content\/uploads\/2016\/03\/2007-Mitsubishi-outlander.jpg","type":"image\/jpeg"}],"author":"gmorris","twitter_card":"summary_large_image","twitter_misc":{"Written by":"gmorris","Est. reading time":"1 minute"},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"Article","@id":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/2024\/03\/2007-mitsubishi-outlander-le-catalytic-converter-keeps-burning-out#article","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/2024\/03\/2007-mitsubishi-outlander-le-catalytic-converter-keeps-burning-out"},"author":{"name":"gmorris","@id":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/#\/schema\/person\/b0c9454de58ea95dddfe182d469429da"},"headline":"2007 Mitsubishi Outlander le catalytic converter keeps burning out","datePublished":"2024-03-26T16:55:28+00:00","dateModified":"2024-03-26T16:55:29+00:00","mainEntityOfPage":{"@id":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/2024\/03\/2007-mitsubishi-outlander-le-catalytic-converter-keeps-burning-out"},"wordCount":145,"commentCount":0,"publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/#organization"},"image":{"@id":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/2024\/03\/2007-mitsubishi-outlander-le-catalytic-converter-keeps-burning-out#primaryimage"},"thumbnailUrl":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/wp-content\/uploads\/2016\/03\/2007-Mitsubishi-outlander.jpg","articleSection":["Auto Repair Questions","Mitsubishi"],"inLanguage":"en-US","potentialAction":[{"@type":"CommentAction","name":"Comment","target":["https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/2024\/03\/2007-mitsubishi-outlander-le-catalytic-converter-keeps-burning-out#respond"]}]},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/2024\/03\/2007-mitsubishi-outlander-le-catalytic-converter-keeps-burning-out","url":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/2024\/03\/2007-mitsubishi-outlander-le-catalytic-converter-keeps-burning-out","name":"2007 Mitsubishi Outlander le catalytic converter keeps burning out - FreeAutoMechanic Advice","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/#website"},"primaryImageOfPage":{"@id":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/2024\/03\/2007-mitsubishi-outlander-le-catalytic-converter-keeps-burning-out#primaryimage"},"image":{"@id":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/2024\/03\/2007-mitsubishi-outlander-le-catalytic-converter-keeps-burning-out#primaryimage"},"thumbnailUrl":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/wp-content\/uploads\/2016\/03\/2007-Mitsubishi-outlander.jpg","datePublished":"2024-03-26T16:55:28+00:00","dateModified":"2024-03-26T16:55:29+00:00","breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/2024\/03\/2007-mitsubishi-outlander-le-catalytic-converter-keeps-burning-out#breadcrumb"},"inLanguage":"en-US","potentialAction":[{"@type":"ReadAction","target":["https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/2024\/03\/2007-mitsubishi-outlander-le-catalytic-converter-keeps-burning-out"]}]},{"@type":"ImageObject","inLanguage":"en-US","@id":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/2024\/03\/2007-mitsubishi-outlander-le-catalytic-converter-keeps-burning-out#primaryimage","url":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/wp-content\/uploads\/2016\/03\/2007-Mitsubishi-outlander.jpg","contentUrl":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/wp-content\/uploads\/2016\/03\/2007-Mitsubishi-outlander.jpg","width":867,"height":523,"caption":"2007 Mitsubishi outlander"},{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/2024\/03\/2007-mitsubishi-outlander-le-catalytic-converter-keeps-burning-out#breadcrumb","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/"},{"@type":"ListItem","position":2,"name":"2007 Mitsubishi Outlander le catalytic converter keeps burning out"}]},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/","name":"FreeAutoMechanic Advice","description":"Ask a Car Mechanic Questions for Free","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/#organization"},"potentialAction":[{"@type":"SearchAction","target":{"@type":"EntryPoint","urlTemplate":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/?s={search_term_string}"},"query-input":{"@type":"PropertyValueSpecification","valueRequired":true,"valueName":"search_term_string"}}],"inLanguage":"en-US"},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/#organization","name":"FreeAutoMechanic Advice","url":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/","logo":{"@type":"ImageObject","inLanguage":"en-US","@id":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/#\/schema\/logo\/image\/","url":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/wp-content\/uploads\/2020\/06\/cropped-auto_repair_questions.jpg","contentUrl":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/wp-content\/uploads\/2020\/06\/cropped-auto_repair_questions.jpg","width":250,"height":81,"caption":"FreeAutoMechanic Advice"},"image":{"@id":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/#\/schema\/logo\/image\/"},"sameAs":["https:\/\/www.facebook.com\/freeautomechanic","https:\/\/www.youtube.com\/freeautomechanic"]},{"@type":"Person","@id":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/#\/schema\/person\/b0c9454de58ea95dddfe182d469429da","name":"gmorris","image":{"@type":"ImageObject","inLanguage":"en-US","@id":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/wp-content\/litespeed\/avatar\/ddfa840c6aa30b3ff4bd78c231df11fc.jpg","url":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/wp-content\/litespeed\/avatar\/ddfa840c6aa30b3ff4bd78c231df11fc.jpg","contentUrl":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/wp-content\/litespeed\/avatar\/ddfa840c6aa30b3ff4bd78c231df11fc.jpg","caption":"gmorris"},"url":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/author\/gmorris"}]}},"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/posts\/32562","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/posts"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/post"}],"author":[{"embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/users\/13045"}],"replies":[{"embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/comments?post=32562"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/posts\/32562\/revisions"}],"wp:featuredmedia":[{"embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media\/81407"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=32562"}],"wp:term":[{"taxonomy":"category","embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/categories?post=32562"},{"taxonomy":"post_tag","embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/www.freeautomechanic.com\/mechanic\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/tags?post=32562"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}