HOW TO USE THE FREE QUESTION AND ANSWER SERVICE
- Try the Search Tab to make sure the question has not already been answered.
- Register -Fill out the information that is requested
- Already Registered – Once you have registered you will find a “Site Admin” tab. Use this to log-in and post new Questions. If you still see the “Register” tab, click it and then choose “Log-in” at bottom or just use the “Log-in” tab at the top left under “Auto Repair Resources”. Enter your log-in info and your in.
- Comments - Once registered you will be able to comment to any question.
- Questions- Type your question in the space provided once logged in and submit a question by typing a brief description including the Year, Make and Model of the car in the “Vehicle” area and add the full question in the “Question” area. You may upload and add images or photos if desired and then press “Submit”
- Where is my Question – Your question will go through a review process and may take an hour or longer. Once a question has been Published it can be viewed in the “questions” tab
- Posted – Now that you have posted a question, just wait for someone to respond. If you need an Answer Fast I suggest this 24/7 Service.
- Category – Once you have posted a question – The Site moderator will also add your question to the appropriate category or make a new one as needed.