HOW TO USE THE FREE QUESTION AND ANSWER SERVICE
- Try the Search Tab to make sure the question has not already been answered.
- Register -Fill out the information that is requested
- Already Registered – Once you have registered you will find a “Site Admin” tab. Use this to log-in and post new Questions. If you still see the “Register” tab, click it and then choose “Log-in” at bottom or just use the “Log-in” tab at the top left under “Auto Repair Resources”. Enter your log-in info and your in.
- Comments - Once registered you will be able to comment to any question.
- Questions- Type your question in the space provided once logged in and submit a question by typing a brief description including the Year, Make and Model of the car in the “Vehicle” area and add the full question in the “Question” area then press “Submit”
- Where is my Question – Your question will go through a review process and may take an hour or longer. Once a question has been Published it can be viewed in the “questions” tab
- Posted – Now that you have posted a question, just wait for someone to respond. If you need an Answer Fast I suggest this 24/7 Service.
- Category – Once you have posted a question – The Site moderator will also add your question to the appropriate category or make a new one as needed.