Ask car repair questions for FREE
Have a car problem? FreeAutoMechanic’s Question Center is the right place. We will answer your auto repair questions for free. We will present you with vehicle specific information necessary to fix your problem. How can it be free you might wonder? We allow advertisers to display ads on our site that might be of some interest to our visitors. This helps maintain the website and allows us to help you for free.
Drive to a local repair shop or dealer and you may have to pay up to $100 in diagnostic fees. So ask a mechanic now, it’s 100% Free.
How the Question Center works
- LOGIN – Follow the “**Login**” tab and Connect with Facebook or Register.
- Already Logged In – Follow the “**Login**” tab above to submit your car repair questions.
- Questions – You MUST be logged in to be able to submit a question.
- Comments – You MUST be logged in to be able to submit comments.
- Submitted – Now that you have submitted an auto repair question, you will be notified by email once your auto repair question is answered.
- Response Time – Each question is answered in the order it was received. It may take a week or longer. Therefore if you need an answer Fast I suggest this Ask a Mechanic paid service.
- Search – Use the Search bar to search for similar questions that have already been answered.
Feel Free to Grab a copy of your vehicle specific Auto Repair Manual that can be viewed online and even printed if you wish. They include wiring diagrams, labor estimates, troubleshooting and technical service bulletins not to mention the step by step repair instructions with illustrated diagrams.