Have a car repair question? FreeAutoMechanic will answer your auto repair question for free. We will present you with vehicle specific information necessary to fix your problem.
Drive to a local repair shop or dealer and you may have to pay up to $100 in diagnostic fees. Why not ask a mechanic now, it is 100% FREE.
- LOGIN – Simply Log-in with Facebook or follow the “Log In” tab and fill out the information that is requested.
- Already Logged In – Follow the “Log In” tab above to submit your car repair questions.
- Questions – You MUST be registered and logged in to Submit a Question or Answer.
- Comments – You MUST be registered and logged in to be able to ad comments.
- Submitted – Now that you have submitted an auto repair question, just wait for someone to respond. You will be notified by email once your auto repair question is answered.
- Response Time – Each question is answered in the order it was received. It may take a week or longer. If you need an Answer Fast I suggest this Ask a Mechanic Paid Service.
- Search – Use the Search bar to search for similar questions that have already been answered.
Feel Free to Grab a copy of your vehicle specific Auto Repair Manual that can be viewed online and even printed if you wish. They include wiring diagrams, labor estimates, troubleshooting and technical service bulletins not to mention the step by step repair instructions with illustrated diagrams.