Aug 302011

i have a car that i just posted about that is in the shop for the 3rd time for the same problem.. the place has a warranty of 12 months/ 12,000 miles.. BUT.. i am wondering if the car is still having the same exact problem that i brought it into the place the 1st time.. they have been well paid over $2,000.. if they come up with it being a different fix than what was originally fixed.. do i have to pay.. i don’t think i should have to.. they said head gasket..they fixed.. i paid.. now it’s still having the same exact problem ??

what i am really asking is.. if it turns out to be a different cause and was not the head gasket like they said and like i paid for.. i want to know if i would have to pay for something new to get fixed.. if it turns out they fixed the wrong thing??.. it’s having the same exact problem as when i 1st went to them.. and after paying them good $$ why should i have to pay again for a different fix ??

One Response to “is it covered ??”

1. If you paid for something and that which you paid for has failed then yes, it should be covered…

Leave a Reply