Need to know order of push rods from front of engine.
The car leaks water inside very badly. I understand through reading some blogs that this is a common problem. My guess is that the sunroof leak channel drains are all plugged up. I was told that these drains drain to the fender wells. Can you tell me how to locate these drains in the fender wells so that I can attempt to push a cable up through them to unclog them? I have looked everywhere for these drains and can’t locate them. I really don’t want to have to tear the whole interior apart to get to the top side of them. Thanks!
I am going to suggest a different approach because it may save you some time. Start from the top. Retract the sunroof to gain access tot he drain holes. Using an air compressor and appropriate air nozzle, blow air through the drain holes. In Addition check the seals (weather stripping) around the sunroof itself. Furthermore you can listen for where the air escapes to help locate the other end of the drains.
If just the passenger floor is wet, it may be due to a leak in the heater core. Check your coolant level to see if it is getting low.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the weatherstrip lace around the sunroof opening (inside the vehicle).
- Remove or lower the formed headlining, as necessary.
- Unfasten the attaching screws.
- Remove the motor from roof by pulling it off of the transmission.NOTE: If motor is removed from vehicle, it must be synchronized before installation.
- If equipped, remove the express module by sliding it out of the slots in the bracket toward the center of the vehicle.
- Detach the electrical connector.