Where do the wires that lead to the spark plug lead back to, i know they go from the plug back to the coil then where do they lead to after that?
Volvo Ignition Module
The power stage on the REX-1 and EZ129K systems is combined with the ignition coil into a single unit (Power Stage/Ignition Coil). The ignition coil and power stage are an assembly.
Volvo refers to the ignition control module as the power stage.
On the EZ 115 K and EZ 116 K Systems the the ignition module and coil are separate.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Unplug the power stage connector.
- Unfasten the mounting bolt(s) from the retaining bracket, then remove the ignition coil and power stage.
- Install the coil and power stage and tighten the retaining bolts.
- Plug in the power stage connector.
- Connect the negative battery cable.