Recently fixed cylinder1 misfire. Still showing P0171 & P0174 codes.How do I fix this?
How do I check CMP sensor on 2001 ford taurus 3.0 overhead valve vulcan motor with two wire connector. Can you show a wiring diagram also?
CMP Testing 2001 Ford Taurus
- Make sure the battery is in good working condition and fully charged
- Turn ignition and all accessories off
- Ensure PCM is connected
- Using a DVOM, backprobe and measire A/C voltage between PCM harness connector CMP and PWR GND terminals
- Start the engine and vary engine speed. When A/C voltage varies more than .1 volt, check CMP sensor for correct installation
- If CMP sensor is correctly installed, replace PCM
- If voltage does not vary more than .1 volt, repalce the CMP Sensor