Where do the wires that lead to the spark plug lead back to, i know…
How do you access the brake light relay (REM module) in the rear (left) driver side compartment? Seems you must remove the entire panel for unrestricted access. How is that done?
Rear Electronic Module (REM) Replacement Procedure
The REM Module is a separate unit in the relay box located in the cargo compartment.
- Switch ignition off.
- Remove the left side panel in the cargo compartment. HINT: The rear panel in the side panel of the cargo compartment can be removed to change fuses.
- Release the relay and fuse box.
- Remove the screw holding the connector so that it is free of its threads. Check that the screw is free with your fingers.
- Disconnect the connector. Use an open spanner and a support.
- Remove all relays and shunts bridged to the control module. Note the locations.
- Release the catch on the rear. Use a screwdriver.
- Lift and pull out the control module.
REM Module – 2004 Volvo XC90