Airmatic relay and fuse do not have power. All other fuses have power. Why would these two things not be supplying power?
Could be a faulty connection or faulty module. Check the wiring for continuity. Use the provided diagram below to help assist in understanding the circuit.
Wiring Diagram Legend
- N51 – AIRmatic Control Module
- A9/1 – AIRmatic compressor unit
- A9/1m1 – AIRmatic compressor motor
- A9/1y1 – AIRmatic pressure reduction valve
- K40/7 – Fuse and Relay
- K40/7kO – Air Compressor Relay
- K40/7f32 – Fuse 32
- X4/10 – Terminal block and fuse box (circuit 30 and 61)
- X4/10f3 – Fuse 3