Engine shuts off whenever I press clutch Honda City iVtec S 2009

2009-honda-city

Whenever I start my car 1st time in the morning after the car not being used for more than 10 to 12 hours, Engine shuts off whenever I press clutch initially for first 2 to 3 KM’s. Once I drive more than 2 KM’s the car functions well and the engine also does not shut off then. This happens only for first 2 to 3 KM’s when I start the car after long interval.
Mechanic checked the car and changed the Air Filter, Ignition Coils, All Spark Plugs, Also got the Fuel Injectors Serviced and tested.
Got the car checked on ODB Device which showed errors –
Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) Sensor Circuit High Voltage (P0108) Temporary. but this error went away after getting all the above things done, car runs well but at the start as mentioned it shuts off for initial KM’s.
Need some expert comments.

Driving it for a couple of weeks may allow the computer to set a new code. The old code that is no longer there may come back. In the meantime you can look at a couple other things.

The engine stays running fine when it is warmed up. So there could be a failing ECT Sensor(Engine Coolant Temperature). 

There could also be a vacuum leak or a failing IAC Valve(Idle Air Control). No matter the issue, for right now it would be a good idea to drive it and see if the light comes back on.

Engine dies after idling