Rocker Panel Covers for Chevy Silverado 99-2006

Many of us have experienced or seen the rust develop on the rocker panels and cab corners on their Chevy Silverado. This includes myself as far as that goes. I am not the best body man around so I decided to try the next best thing. Hide the rust. Had I known about these early on I may have tried them out before the rust began.

So after researching the different brands out there I ended up purchasing this set of Rocker Panel Guard Covers. They are compatible with 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado Extended Cab Trucks. They will also work on the GMC Sierra trucks of the same years.

How to Install Rocker Panel Covers

Chevy Silverado Rocker Panel Cover Review

My overall impression is a good one. There were a few things I didn’t like about them but after installation I am happy with the appearance which is what i wanted changed to begin with. Wasn’t super happy with the fitment on the drivers side. The front panel seemed to be a bit off and didn’t hug the existing panel as well as the passenger side did. The adhesive tape will only stick to paint and not rust so may have to go back and secure them on the bottom in another way. But only need to do this on the more rusted drivers side rocker panel. The cab corner panel seems to fit great on both sides. Yes I would purchase these panels again. Would have liked to have done it sooner and maybe the panels would have had more paint to stick to.

chevy silverado rocker panel covers