Ask Auto Repair Questions for Free!
Have a car problem? FreeAutoMechanic will answer your auto repair questions for free by presenting you with vehicle specific information that will help you fix your problem quickly. How can it be free you might wonder? We allow advertisers to display ads on our site. When a visitor checks out an ad we receive a small percentage. This allows us to continue helping you for free. Automotive help for your car problems is now at your finger tips. So use this free online mechanic service anytime.
You will see from some of the previously answered questions that the automotive advice is sound. We respond to your questions with auto repair manual procedures and or diagnostic information where applicable. Not bad for free auto repair help considering a drive to a local repair shop or dealer may cost up to $100. So ask a mechanic now, it’s 100% Free.
How the Ask a Mechanic Question Center works
- LOGIN – Follow the “**Login**” tab and Connect with Facebook or Register.
- Already Logged In – Follow the “**Login**” tab above to submit your car repair questions.
- Questions – You MUST be logged in to be able to submit a question.
- Comments – You MUST be logged in to be able to submit comments.
- Submitted – Now that you have submitted an auto repair question, you will be notified by email once your auto repair question is answered.
- Response Time – Each question is answered in the order it was received. It may take a month or longer. Therefore if you need an answer Fast I suggest this Ask a Mechanic paid service.
- Search – Use the Search bar to search for similar questions that have already been answered.
Feel Free to Grab a copy of your vehicle specific Auto Repair Manual that can be viewed online and even printed if you wish. They include wiring diagrams, labor estimates, troubleshooting and technical service bulletins not to mention the step by step repair instructions with illustrated diagrams.