1997 Chevy s-10 Blazer Will Or Will Not Start ?

1997 Chevy s-10  Blazer, When you turn key on, dash lights turn on & you can hear the fuel pump kick in & it will start, but lately you turn key on & dash lights do not turn on & fuel pump does not kick in & it will not start. The ignition switch seems to turn very normal , not sloppy. But it seems like it has to be something to do with that ignition switch. Also when you turn key on & it has no dash lights & won’t start, radio will play & temp gage above head works!!!!   HELP ME !!!!!

Keywords:

3 thoughts on “1997 Chevy s-10 Blazer Will Or Will Not Start ?”

1. I wish it was that easy, no problem with battery, turns over great. It’s just that when you turn the key on you should get dash lights & hear your fuel pump run for approx. 2 seconds, before it starts up & that ain’t happening. I’m starting to hear nasty words like there could be a broken wire in the wiring harness of the steering column.. And I do not like hearing that. Has anybody else had this Problem???????

2. did you ever get problem fixed because im going through same thing on my 97 jimmy if so please let me know thanx

Comments are closed.