Recently had the water pump changed because it was leaking and shortly after the engine started overheating! It overheats after being driven for a mile or so and will cool down at red lights or if I idle at a stop sign for a few minutes. It gets very hot and stays hot when driven on the interstate (only tried that once). I haven’t been using my AC because I thought it would make things worse but I turned it on yesterday while driving and the car ran perfect no overheating at all! I’m at a loss and need some advice!
1994 GMC Jimmy 4.3 liter V6 engine OVERHEATING!