01 Yukon sputtering, and cutting out PLZ HELP!!!

GMC Yukon

My 01 yukon is misifiring and cutting out, we just had it at shop and they cleaned injectors ran good for a few days… used to start chuggin at 1/4 tank of gas now it started last night at over a half a tank of gas…. codes p0452 p0131 p0151 p0430 p0307 are coming up now and I am fed up of replacing things and it not being the problem.. any ideas would be greatly appreciated:) We have replaced plugs and wires already and we replaced a coil a bit back, my husband has checked a few things but the shop said that all levels were ok when it was in there but it was also running better then it is now…

Well, lets start with the codes

P0452 : (Evaporative Emission Control System Pressure Sensor Low Input) this code is just an emissions code and has nothing to do with drivability

P0131 : O2 Sensor Circuit Low Voltage (Bank 1 Sensor 1)
This code would have a direct effect as this sensor tells the engine computer how much fuel to put into the engine.

P0151 : O2 Sensor Circuit Low Voltage (Bank 2 Sensor 1)
Same as the other code just on the other side of the engine.

P0430 : Catalyst System Efficiency Below Threshold (Bank 2) This means the catalytic converter is not doing its job correctly.

P0307 : Cylinder 7 Misfire Detected
This code means just that , a misfire on cylinder # 7.

What does it mean?

So, with all these codes minus the emissions code, we need to determine if they are related or if they could be related.

Best theory would be that the #7 fuel injector is stuck open or a coil is going bad. Quite common.

with both front o2 sensors showing low voltage, i would determine there is a vacuum leak and this is causing the computer to try and compensate.

As for the converter code, if there is only one converter, it could also mean a clogged converter… If there are 2, which I think there is… well, let just check that real quick.. yup, separate converters. So wouldn’t be to concerned with this code either till you get the other part straightened out and it may just clear up this code too.