2000 voyager

2000 Voyager…won’t start. Ran fine before I installed new oil pan.
Now when you turn the key there is a rapid clicking coming from the auto shut off relay that won’t stop even when I turn off the key.
I have to remove the relay. I switched the relay with the ac clutch relay. It still does the same thing.

1 thought on “2000 voyager”

1. No Start Diagnostics

Rapid clicking is generally a sign of a dead Battery. You may have left something off, like the ground wire or a connection on the starter when you were working on it.

Check to make sure your connections are good on the battery and the starter. Make sure the battery if fully charged. Did I mention, make sure the battery is fully charged.

Now, Have someone else hold the ignition key in the “START” position while you check the “S” terminal on the Starter for power. If you see power at the “S” terminal and its not turning over and you already know the ground and positive wires going to the starter are good. Replace the starter. If you do not see power on the “S” terminal, you will have to trace backwards.

Most likely you left something off while working on it or the BATTERY is low/dead.

Comments are closed.