2000 toyota corolla

I have replaced the spark plugs on the car which is a CE model. When the plugs were replaced by removing the connector rail that connects the coils together, I noticed a wire that leaves the rail assembly from the left side and falls behind the engine to a sensor or something related. The wire is broke off, it has a prong sticking out and the cap to it which looks brittle is broke off. It is causing the car to ride rough. I want to replace it, however I do not know what this part is called.? Please help.


1 thought on “2000 toyota corolla”

  1. All you need to do is reconnect the wire, solder works best. Then wrap some electrical tape around the bare area and you should be good to go. no need to buy anything.

Comments are closed.