Wont start. Has power to one pin on relay but no power to fuel pump only one wire has power at pump. fuel pump don't come on. fuse is ok but no power to it
How to change a power steering pump?
Power Steering Pump Replacement
1. Remove the serpentine belt
2. Unbolt power steering mounting bolts
3. Disconnect power steering hoses
Install in reverse order
1. add power steering fluid (do not overfill)
2. run engine, turn steering wheel all the way to one side and then to the other
3. Leave set for a few minutes and start engine and top off fluid as needed.