2011 Nissan Altima

I had put bad fuel in my car and it messed up the fuel pump.  I took the car to a mechanic and he replaced the fuel pump; he also said he had to replace the mass air sensor.  My car still was missing; He replaced the injectors and spark plugs and still my car is missing.  I don’t know what else to do, I already am in debt $2,000.00 and the car isn’t any better then when I took it in.

Keywords:

1 thought on “2011 Nissan Altima”

1. I would take it to a different mechanic or dealership and tell them you don’t want to pay for anything except what will take care of the missing. Sounds like the mechanic you have chosen is just throwing parts at it in the hopes it fixes it. I am sure you gave permission but this is not what you want, you want someone that has the ability to diagnose the problem and fix it. The place you have taken it to, is not that place. Dealership or not, take it somewhere else. Ask your neighbors and friends at work where they go and who they trust.

If the check engine light is on, you can have the codes scanned for free at your local parts store and post the codes below in the comments and I will do my best to help explain what is needed to fix the issue.

Comments are closed.