May 252015

what is the name of the piece that looks like a plate and fits beteween the engine and transmission on the passenger side of my car. I had it replaced and the mechanic forgot to put the seal on it and now my car is leaking oil.

  2 Responses to “1999 honda acord”

  1. that one is call flywheel

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.