2005 dodge magnum 2.7l v6

okay so when i gt my car 2 1/2 yrs ago it ran but there was timing chain problems as well as strut and suspensin problems that were all fixed… there was also an electric probem when i would accelerate the car would die about 5 minutes after a full charge so i replaced the battery with a really good one and cleaned the corrosion off and also tested the wires or so i was told… well i just came back from indy to plate my car and drive it home and the battery is dead… there were no lights left on, no car door open and my key fob though its dead is in the house about 100 ft or so away……. I am tired of replacing my vehicle piece by piece so if anyone could give me correct information and not “well it could be this this this and 72 items and 10k later….. also i have a python car security pop out door system thing…. as well as a massive sound system that is currently disconnected as well as the radio the only thing that is not disconnected is the thing that makes all my speakers work but i dont think it has any power running to it…… but the wires run right through my center console….. and i dont have the patience to take each seat out nor do i have thin arms or a car lift……

batteries were thrown away due to dead cells and the amp and speakers have been disconnected as well as the radio

my main accessible electric.

1 thought on “2005 dodge magnum 2.7l v6”

Comments are closed.