No Heat 2007 Chevy Impala

2007 Chevy Impala
I have an 2007 Chevy Impala with the 3.5L engine. I have no heat at all. The car will get to operating temp and not overheat. Both radiator hoses are hot and squishy and both heater hoses are hot and stiff. I’m at a loss

RESPONSE

Having a no heat situation can be a serious issue in the winter months. You have done well so far in your diagnosing. You have eliminated almost all of the heating system. The coolant is getting up to temperature and flowing through the heater core as it should. If you are hearing the heater blower motor coming on then all you are left with is the ventilation system. This system has an actuator that control the air temperature door. I would suspect the actuator to be at fault.

No heat in car but air is blowing

• Remove the screws that secure the air temperature actuator to the HVAC module assembly upper case.
  • Remove the air temperature actuator from the HVAC module assembly upper case.

No Heat

Air Temperature Door Actuator for 2007 Chevy Impala

I have double checked to insure this part will fit and is a GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component. Less than $30 and includes free shipping.

Follow image for more Details…

Keywords: