IVE BROUGHT NEW SPARK PLUGS COIL PACK AND LEADS ALSO CHANGED MY AIR FLOW METER…
won’t start fuses,relay,pump OK but no power to the inertia switch
The fuel pump relay receives a signal from the PCM pin#80 LT BLU/ORG wire. It activates the relay to send power to the inertia switch on a DK GRN/YEL wire and the PCM pin #40.
Inertia Fuel Shut-off Switch Replacement
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Access the inertia fuel shut-off (IFS) switch on the right-hand toe board and disconnect the electrical connector.
- Remove the bolts and the IFS switch.
- Install the IFS switch and bolts.
- Connect the electrical connector for the IFS switch on the right-hand toe board.
- Connect the negative battery cable.