won’t start fuses,relay,pump OK but no power to the inertia switch
The fuel pump relay receives a signal from the PCM pin#80 LT BLU/ORG wire. It activates the relay to send power to the inertia switch on a DK GRN/YEL wire and the PCM pin #40.
Inertia Fuel Shut-off Switch Replacement
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Access the inertia fuel shut-off (IFS) switch on the right-hand toe board and disconnect the electrical connector.
- Remove the bolts and the IFS switch.
- Install the IFS switch and bolts.
- Connect the electrical connector for the IFS switch on the right-hand toe board.
- Connect the negative battery cable.