Recently fixed cylinder1 misfire. Still showing P0171 & P0174 codes.How do I fix this?
I have a 2006 Ford Taurus with P0300 Ford random misfire. changed: manifold gasket, fuel filter, spark plugs, wires and coil pack. the misfire is off and on and at idle.
P0300 FORD – Random Misfire Detected
When a misfire occurs, engine speed will fluctuate. If the engine speed fluctuates enough to cause the Crankshaft Position (CKP) sensor signal to vary, the Engine Control Module (ECM) can determine that a misfire is occurring.
The P0300 code means that a cylinder(s) is misfiring or is randomly misfiring. Start by checking for intake leaks, intake gaskets are common caused of multi-cylinder misfiring. If no leak are found the next step is to replace the spark plugs. If the problem persist more tests needs to be done to diagnose problem, see “Possible Causes” below.
– Faulty spark plug (s)
– Faulty ignition coil (s)
– Clogged or faulty fuel injector (s)
– Intake air leak
– Fuel injectors harness is open or shorted
– Fuel Injectors circuit poor electrical connection
– Ignition coils harness is open or shorted
– Ignition coils circuit poor electrical connection
– Insufficient cylinders compression
– Incorrect fuel pressure
– Lack/loss of power
– Hard start
– Engine hesitation