I need someone to please help me answer this questions for me.

I was supposed to have an interview today with a local mechanic and he cancel out on me at last mins and my assignment is due tomorrow so I need this questions answered by today so please if anybody can help.

1. What career advice do you have for college students like me who are trying to become a mechanic ?
  2. What are some things you learned about your job that wasn’t taught to you in school but had to be learned through personal experience ?
  3. What are some of the benefits of being a mechanic ?
  4. Sometimes I find it hard to work under pressure, do you think someone like me would have problems working as a mechanic ?
  5. What are some of the challenges all future mechanic should be expecting to face ?
  6. What is the toughest part about this career ?
  7. Do customers usually appreciate what you do ?
  8. How long have you been in this field ?
  9. How has being a mechanic change since then ?

RESPONSE

1. Follow your dreams. A book can only teach you ideas, you need experience to be a good mechanic
  2. Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see. Customers will LIE
  3. Being able to repair your own vehicles. Knowing if something needs attention right now or if it can wait
  4. No. Some mechanics get paid by the hour, this relieves some of the pressure
  5. Manufactures obsession with adding computer controlled electronics and less mechanical components
  6. Physical abuse and expense of tools
  7. NO! The media has them convinced that all mechanics are ripping you off. It is welcome when they do
  8. More than 20 years
  9. Cars require less maintenance now which means less work for the mechanic