Power Seats 2005 Cadillac STS

2005 Cadillac STSMy power seats and steering wheel not working. I checked the fuse and there good. I ran a jumper wire to the seats and they work. Where should I check next.

RESPONSE

I would start with the fuse. If they are OK then trace the wiring harness. As for the steering wheel not working, I am going to assume you are talking about your Electronic Power Steering. Same thing there. Start with the fuses and go from there. I have provided the wiring diagrams for each circuit to help assist you.

Power Seats Wiring Diagram 2005 Cadillac STS

2005-cadillac-sts-seats-power-seats-circuit-1-of-1

Electronic Power Steering Wiring Diagram 2005 Cadillac STS

2005-cadillac-sts-electronic-power-steering-1-of-1

The power seat controls are located on the outboard sides of the front seat cushions.

• Move the front of the horizontal control up or down to adjust the front portion of the cushion.
  • Move the rear of the horizontal control up or down to adjust the rear portion of the cushion.
  • Slide the horizontal control forward or rearward to move the entire seat forward or rearward.
  • Press the vertical control rearward to recline the seatback. Press the vertical control forward to raise the seatback. See Power Reclining Seatback .

If your vehicle has the memory feature, you can program and recall memory settings for seat positions. See Memory Seat, Mirrors and Steering Wheel .