Recently bought a 1996 Chevy Silverado 1500 truck and noticed brake lights/turn signals are not…
My driver rear park light and tag light not working. fuse is good. replaced lamps. still not coming on.
- Check for power and ground at the bulb socket. Yes – replace bulb. No – go to next step.
- Check for power and ground at the tail light assembly connection. Yes – Replace tail light assembly. No – see next step.
- Clean and repair all grounds.
- Still no power to tail light assembly. No – check relays if equipped.
- Check Switch
- Check connections and wiring. Check Trailer Tow wiring and connection. Repair as needed.
Use the wiring diagram provided to help trace your wiring.
1999 Chevy Truck Tail Light Wiring Diagram1999-chevy-truck-exterior-lights-exterior-lamps-circuit-1-of-1