Recently bought a 1996 Chevy Silverado 1500 truck and noticed brake lights/turn signals are not working. Replaced brake light switch and then the turn signal switch neither one is working. What should I check next???? RESPONSE The bulbs. The brake light bulb and turn signal…
My driver rear park light and tag light not working. fuse is good. replaced lamps. still not coming on.
- Check for power and ground at the bulb socket. Yes – replace bulb. No – go to next step.
- Check for power and ground at the tail light assembly connection. Yes – Replace tail light assembly. No – see next step.
- Clean and repair all grounds.
- Still no power to tail light assembly. No – check relays if equipped.
- Check Switch
- Check connections and wiring. Check Trailer Tow wiring and connection. Repair as needed.
Use the wiring diagram provided to help trace your wiring.
1999 Chevy Truck Tail Light Wiring Diagram1999-chevy-truck-exterior-lights-exterior-lamps-circuit-1-of-1