The speedometer and odometer recently stopped working some of the time. The odometer is digital…
I have a 2006 KIA Sportage and I need the headlamp assembly removal procedure.
Headlamp Replacement 2006 KIA Sportage
- Disconnect battery negative cable.
- Remove radiator grill cover mounting bolts.
- Lift radiator grill cover and pull up on headlamp mounting tab.
- Disconnect electrical connectors and remove headlight.
- Connect electrical connectors to headlight.
- Install headlight push down on locking tab.
- Install radiator grill cover mounting bolts.
- Connect battery negative cable.