1994 Chevy Blazer 350 wont start

1994 Chevy Blazer

1994 Chevy Blazer 350 wont start

Okay I’ve been dealing with this for a few days and its really eating away at me. I’m sure I’m missing something small. But anyway, I have a 1994 Chevy Blazer, 4×4, 350, with 220k miles. I recently replaced my oil pressure sensor, control module and starter.

Okay, now she wont start. First thing I think the flywheel is worn down to much in one spot. Only in that spot the starter just spins. I have the shims on there but it still makes a god awful noise trying to start. While trying to start the throttle body is spiting out gas.

I did the old paper clip diagnostic and came out with a fuel pump relay low voltage. I also noticed the sending unit above the oil filter is not connected and I can find what connector goes on there the truck has spark I don’t have any gauges to check oil pressure I don’t know what to do.

Wont Start

It sounds like the check engine light code is sending you in the right direction. Try some starting fluid and see if she tries to fire up. If it does then you will want to check the fuel pressure. No fuel pressure would indicate a failure of one of the following:

1. Fuel Pump Relay
  2. Fuel Pump Inline Fuse
  3. Wiring Harness
  4. Fuel Pump
  5. Leak In Fuel System