Hi im from australia.my car is going great. however i noticed the coolent in the…
Spark Plug Replacement – 1993 Toyota Corolla
1. DISCONNECT Plug wires from spark plugs
Disconnect the plug wires at the rubber boot. DO NOT pull on the wires.
NOTICE: Pulling on or bending the cords may damage the conductor inside.
2. REMOVE SPARK PLUGS Using 16 mm plug wrench, remove the spark plugs.
3. CLEAN SPARK PLUGS Using a spark plug cleaner or wire brush, clean the spark plug.
4. VISUALLY INSPECT SPARK PLUGS Check the spark plug for electrode wear, threads damage and insulator damage. If abnormal, replace the plugs. Recommended spark plugs: NDK16R–U or NGK BKR5EYA $9.76 for 4 pack
5. ADJUST ELECTRODE GAP Carefully bend the outer electrode to obtain the correct electrode gap. Correct electrode gap: 0.8 mm (0.031 in.)
6. INSTALL SPARK PLUGS Using 16 mm plug wrench, install the spark plug.Torque: 18 N–m (180 kgf–cm, 13 ft–Ibf)
7. RECONNECT Plug wires TO SPARK PLUGS