I am on a fixed income and can't afford a shop, my headlight is burned…
How to remove dash to repair radio?
Radio Removal – Short Answer
- Remove the instrument panel (I/P) accessory trim plate. Refer to Instrument Panel Trim Plate Replacement – below
- Remove the I/P center compartment.
- Remove the HVAC control assembly. Refer to HVAC Control Assembly Replacement – below
- Remove the radio screws.
- Pull the radio toward you.
- Disconnect the I/P wiring harness connectors and the antenna cable connector from the radio.
- Remove the radio.