The air conditioning system has extremely high suction pressure of 250 psi and discharge pressure…
How to replace high pressure discharge hose on air conditioner?
Air Conditioning High Pressure Hose Replacement
- Disconnect negative battery cable.
- Discharge A/C system, using approved refrigerant recovery/recycling equipment.
- Disconnect refrigerant lines from compressor and plug all openings.
- Install in reverse order.
- Evacuate and charge A/C system
High Side service port
THE REFRIGERATION SYSTEM MUST BE COMPLETELY EMPTY BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH THIS OPERATION.
The High Side service port is serviceable, the Low Side is not serviceable.
- Disconnect the battery negative cable.
- Recover A/C system refrigerant.
- Unscrew the High Side service port from the liquid line.
- Remove O-ring
For installation, reverse the above procedures.
- Install new O-ring.
- Evacuate and recharge A/C system.