Recently got an oil change now my oil pan gasket is damaged could they have…
I have a bent rear wheel trailing arm. If it is temporarily removed, is the car temporarily driveable?
Trailing Arm Replacement
- Raise and support vehicle.
- Remove bolt and nut from trailing arm (6) and knuckle (8), Fig. 1.
- Remove nut and bolt from trailing arm (6) and trailing arm bracket, Fig. 1.
- Remove trailing arm (6) from vehicle, Fig. 1.
- Reverse procedure to install, noting following:
a. Install bolt and nut to trailing arm and trailing arm bracket. Tighten bolt to 77 ft. lbs.
b. Install bolt and nut to trailing arm and knuckle. Tighten nut to 52 ft. lbs. and turn an additional 65°.
Video shows a Monte Carlo but the procedure is the same.