Cooling fan seems loud.
I have a 2015 Ford Fusion 2.0L turbo 4 with 75,000 miles on it. Number four cylinder is not getting any signal to trigger the coil pack. It has 12volt and a good ground. This is what I found after the check engine light came on. Checked for codes, the code was, #4 coil/spark plug problem. What can cause this? Is the pcm the only thing that can cause this? There is continuity on all three wires from the coil pack plug to the pcm plug.
Ford Code P0304 – Cylinder Misfire Detected
- Faulty spark plug 4
- Clogged or faulty fuel injector 4
- Faulty ignition coil 4
- Fuel injector 4 harness is open or shorted
- Fuel injector 4 circuit poor electrical connection
- Ignition coil 4 harness is open or shorted
- Ignition coil 4 circuit poor electrical connection
- Insufficient cylinder 4 compression
- Incorrect fuel pressure
- Intake air leak