The engine is over heating and the mechanics don’t know why. New heads, water pump, thermostat and sensors, etc. Over heats almost immediately. We are all stumped and need help. Thank you. 305 engine 5.0L.
Couple of possible things to look at.
- Thermostat in backwards
- Using just water instead of 50/50 mix
- Low on coolant and or air pocket
- No fan or fan shroud missing
- Blocked of clogged radiator
- Incorrect head gasket causing coolant passages to be blocked
- Ignition timing
- Faulty gauge reading (use an external infrared temperature gun)