I had to change my wheel front bearing and I need the seal that is behind the bearing that has the cv joint coming through it
Wheel Hub & Bearing, Replace
- Raise and support vehicle, then remove wheel.
- Remove hub nut cotter pin and retainer, then the hub nut.
- Remove brake rotor and caliper as outlined under “Disc Brakes.”
- On models equipped with ABS, remove the front brake rotor shield, then the wheel speed sensor.
- On all models, remove hub and bearing mounting bolts, then pull hub and bearing assembly off axle spline and out of knuckle. Axle spline into hub bearing is normally a slip fit, a puller should not be necessary.
- Reverse procedure to install, tighten to specification.