Knocks while shifting 2007 Chevy Cobalt

Chevy Cobalt

Description of Problem: Someone drained all the oil out of my car. I started it before I realized it. After I filled it back up with oil it knocks while shifting between 1st and 3rd and only knocks after that when u let off the gas. I unhooked my battery for almost 48 hrs( only cause once I unhooked it I locked myself out of my car. Anyway when I finally got in my car and started the car I drove down the road maybe half a mile and the whole time it was like it was stuck in 1st gear and the traction control light and the power steering light came on. When I checked it with the ob2 scanner the codes it read codes p1682 and u0101. So I grounded a wire out from the tcm and the traction and power steering and theft lights went off. But my car still will not start. The check engine light is still also on.

Remove all spark plugs. Place transmission in neutral. Using a suitable tool, rotate the engine. If the engine will not rotate, replace it. If the engine will rotate, use this step by step NO START Diagnostic Chart.