Best Universal Trailer Hitch Mount for towing

2005-uplander-towing-hitch

I have a trailer hitch receiver, but no hitch mount on my 2005 Chevy Uplander. Can u tell me what kind off mount I need for a boat trailer as well as a utility trailer? I can give u whatever measurements would be helpful.

Thank you

You will want to stick with the manufacturers recommendations. Refer to the owners manual of your vehicle. And make sure it meets the requirements of your trailer.

That being said, Reese offers a great trailer hitch mount option. Just figure out if you need a 2 inch or 1 7/8 inch ball. And make sure the mount matches the receiver. (2 inch to 2 inch). You could run into the boat trailer needing a 2 inch ball and the utility trailer needing a 1 7/8 ball. Or a future purchase may have you needing one or the other. In that case I would recommend a purchasing a Multi-ball Hitch Mount. Then your covered!

Easy to install. Just slide the hitch mount into the receiver and insert the pin and clip. Hook up your trailer and your off.

PRODUCT DIMENSION: Triple ball mount with three hitch ball sizes with hook, including 1-7/8”, 2” and 2-5/16”. 8” length hollow shank fits a 2” by 2” receiver opening.