Went to the mechanic and he said the struts needs to be changed. Changed both of them and its still making a popping nosie when going done a bumpy road to when I turn the wheels side side. It is not affecting the driving or stopping but I’m already about a grand in to and I want it to stop what else could it be
Strut mounts if they were not changed at the same time. Ball joint worn or stabilizer links(most common).
STABILIZER BAR LINK KIT R&R
- Remove front tire and wheel assembly.
- Remove lower front stabilizer shaft link nut, Fig. 1.
- Remove upper front stabilizer shaft link nut, Fig. 1.
- Remove front stabilizer shaft link, Fig. 1.
- Reverse procedure to install, noting following:
a. Torque lower stabilizer shaft link nut to 55 ft. lbs.
b. Torque upper stabilizer shaft link nut to 63 ft. lbs.