1994 Toyota Corolla 1.6 California Emissions

Toyota Corolla

Car runs excellent in warm weather. In the cold it barely runs I have to give it more gas. After it warms up it runs great. I replaced the EGR sensor, TPS, Fuel Filter, Fuel Pump, cleaned throttle body, new air filter, new plug wires, new plugs, new cap and rotor, New Oxygen sensors, oil looks good, replaced EGR valve (not sure if the new one is defective, it is making a hissing noise and is letting air out of the valve at times), its burning too much fuel in the winter. Has plenty of power. Is there some kind of temp sensor that needs to be replaced? Should I somehow search for leaks near the Oxygen Sensors? What are the next steps?

Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor location is Rear Top Right Hand Side of Engine according to the Manual.

The first step would be to pull any check engine light trouble codes. This would help guide you int he right direction and help prevent replacing parts that don’t need replacing.

Once you get the codes post them below in the comments. Just about all local auto parts dealers will pull the codes for free If you are without a scan tool.