No Start, no crank, replaced starter and battery. After replacing the starter the van started twice and then would not start or crank.
Wrote an article that covers this topic quite well. Here is a link.
Double check your connections at the battery are good and clean and no corrosion is around.
BATTERY CABLE TERMINAL END SERVICE
When using baking soda solution, do not allow solution to enter vent holes, as damage to battery can result.
- Clean top of battery with a solution of warm water and baking soda.
- Apply soda solution with a bristle brush and allow to soak until acid deposits loosen.
- Rinse soda solution from battery with clear water and blot battery dry with paper toweling. Dispose of toweling in a safe manner. Refer to WARNINGS on top of battery.
- Inspect battery case and cover for cracks, leakage or damaged hold down ledge. If battery is damaged replace it.
- Inspect battery tray for damage caused by acid from battery. If acid is present, clean area with baking soda solution.
- Clean battery posts with a battery post cleaning tool.
- Clean battery cable clamps with a battery terminal cleaning tool, Fig. 2.
- Replace cables that are frayed or have broken clamps.