2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Does the torque converter have a drain plug or will I need to pump the fluid out?

2 thoughts on “2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee”

  1. No Drain Plug.

    Most shops offer a transmission flush for a fair price. The typically use a fluid exchanger. It ties into the transmission cooling lines and allows it to pump out the old fluid and draw in new fluid at the same time. This is done by running the engine while connected to the machine.

  2. change transmission oil filter also while doing this adjust both transmission bands. any good transmission shop can do this . A lot cheaper than a transmission rebuild. Ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Comments are closed.