Fiesta 2002/2003 52 1.4tdci

hi mate had my fiesta 2003 52reg 1.4tdci 3months, I hav no glow plug light or engine management light on turn of the key frm 0 to II starts fine tho just worried about it…
I just had me Injector seals done and a new speed sensor an temp sensor, don’t knw of that’s got to do with it….?
I’m done the bulb test that works fine, all lights on dash work fine it comes on wen I do the test or wen I take fuse out the light comes on… It’s puzzling me

. Just no engine light or glow plug light….

4 thoughts on “Fiesta 2002/2003 52 1.4tdci”

1. If you turn the ignition key to “ON” the lights should come on for a second or two then once you “start” the engine there should be no light. This is normal.

If the bulbs are not lighting up when moved to “on” the bulbs might be blown or removed.

If the lights worked before you had it worked on and now they do not, I would take it back to the shop and ask them about it.

Some shops have been known to disable the check engine light when they can’t figure out the reason it is on. Not saying this is what has happened but if the shoe fits…

2. Light doesn’t show at all..?? All bulbs work test them
    Starts fine tho.. That what I cnt understand..? Took it back to garage they dnt hav a clue…
    If I take the fuse out it seems to come on and car doesn’t start…
    Evan tryed unplugg a sensor to see if that would bring it up stil no engine light I dnt understand ???

3. I’m thinking new speed sensor done something I’m sure it worked before had the sensor changed, I’m by sure tho….? Thanks for the reply mate

Comments are closed.