2005 Ford Crown Victoria

Is the ball joint part of the control arm? And should I replace both upper or upper and lower on same side?

1 thought on “2005 Ford Crown Victoria”

  1. The local parts store offer both upper and lower ball joints separate for the front. Thy do offer the lower control arm with ball joint as well but not the upper control arm. If it is damaged you may need to get it from the dealer.
    2005 Ford Crown Victoria Ball Joint illustration
    Only replace what you need to replace. If both are worn out, replace replace both.
    Ball joint press diagram
    You will need a Ball Joint Press if you do not have one and want to do it yourself.

Comments are closed.