I have a 2003 Chevy Silverado with dual manual temperature controls issues. Drivers side temp control stays on blowing hot air. Passenger side controller works fine. Checked the actuator on the right side above the hump on the floor works fine. which one is it. Even switching to A/C it blows hot air while passenger blows cold.
The drivers side air temperature actuator which is considered the left side.
Air Temperature Actuator Replacement – Left Side
- Remove the center console, if equipped
- Remove the Instrument Panel
- Disconnect the electrical connector from the left air temperature actuator
- Remove the screws from the left air temperature actuator
- Remove the left air temperature actuator from the HVAC Module assembly
Installation – Install in reverse order
Air Temperature Controls Diagram 2003 Chevy Silverado