I have replaced the thermostat and gasket and I am trying to replace the water outlet gasket also. There is a metal bar across the housing of the water outlet that is the L and R fuel line for the injectors. I need to be able to move that line in order to get to the housing and replace the gasket. How can I do that?
REMOVE DELIVERY PIPES AND INJECTORS
- Be careful not to drop the injectors when removing the delivery pipes.
- Pay attention to put any hung load on the injector to and from the side direction.
- Remove the 4 bolts and delivery pipes together with the 6 injectors.
- Remove the 4 spacers from the intake manifold.
- Pull out the 6 injectors from the delivery pipes.
- Remove the 2 O-rings and insulator from each injector.