I need to replace the low pressure switch on my AC system. Do I need…
I am getting code P0306 NO. 6 Cylinder misfire. I have changed out the injector, coil, spark plug wire & spark plug. My car is still running rough and code still shows up. What is wrong?
Chevy Code P0306
Chevy Code P0306 means that the cylinder 6 is misfiring or is randomly misfiring. Start by checking for intake leaks and if no leaks are found the next step is to replace the spark plugs on cylinder 6.
When a misfire occurs, engine speed will fluctuate. If the engine speed fluctuates enough to cause the Crankshaft Position (CKP) sensor signal to vary, the Engine Control Module (ECM) can determine that a misfire is occurring.
Chevy Code P0306 Possible causes
- Faulty spark plug 6
- Clogged or faulty fuel injector 6
- Faulty ignition coil 6
- Fuel injector 6 harness is open or shorted
- Fuel injector 6 circuit poor electrical connection
- Ignition coil 6 harness is open or shorted
- Ignition coil 6 circuit poor electrical connection
- Insufficient cylinder 6 compression
- Incorrect fuel pressure
- Intake air leak