I have been having to add coolant to the radiator every few days. I'm sure…
How to replace radiator?
Radiator Replacement Procedure – 2012 Lincoln MKT 3.7L
Removal and Installation
- Drain the cooling system.
- Remove the cooling fan motor and shroud.
- Remove the front bumper cover.
- Disconnect the upper radiator hose and lower degas bottle hose from the radiator.
- Disconnect the lower radiator hose from the radiator.
- NOTE: LH shown, RH similar.
Lift the tabs and remove the radiator support brackets and position the radiator toward the engine.
7.Remove the 2 A/C condenser bolts from the radiator and separate the condenser from the radiator. •To install, tighten to 6 Nm (53 lb-in).
8. NOTE: Make sure the bottom radiator insulators are in place when installing the radiator.
Remove the radiator.
9.To install, reverse the removal procedure.
10.Fill and bleed the cooling system.